Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FC Last Week

So, I had the priveledge of filling in on drums for the Doug Matlock Band last week. It was quite fun. We were leading worship for the youth group from Trinity Baptist Church of Pauls Valley at their cabin in Falls Creek. We had a blasty blast. Played a lot of music, I got to meet a lot of new people, and play a lot of foosball. It was great!!!

Looking like this week is gonna be just as much fun. I know it's Wednesday, so I've had half the week to see, but it's going great. Playing with the Doug Matlock Band again this week. I have a lot of fun with those guys. They're all frekin hilarious. Probably gonna stop by Smokin' Joe's Rib Ranch one night on the way to play. Some of the best BBQ I've ever had lately. HAHA!!! Some of you won't understand the whole 'best I've ever had, lately' statement, but hey, who frekin cares, I think it's funny. Well, until next time, Peace Out Yo!!!

1 comment:

Coach K said...

dude.... it's been forever... have you forgotten you have a blog?