Sunday, July 20, 2008

So ummmmmmm...........

So, it's been a frekin long time since I last blogged. I realized, as I was sitting doing nothing at all, watching tv, and stupid videos about stadiums, and people doing stupid crap on youtube, that while I said to my friend Kent, "I don't have time to blog.", that I do in fact have more than enough time to blog. I've just gotten so LAZY that I haven't done it for two and a half months. HAHA!!!! Wow, I'm a lazy piece of crap. Oh well, at least I'm doing something constructive mose of the time. I've been working my tail off at, well, WORK, and playing drums a whole lot. I started a new music page for my music career on myspace. It's www.myspace.com/bigpurdmusic if you wanna check it out. Don't forget to add me as a friend on there. So, that's about it, I'm a lazy individual that doesn't want to do anything constructive right now. HAHA!!!

So, ummmm, like, I guess I have more to say now than just that whole lazy crap. Who are you gonna vote for in the coming election, I sure as heck don't know!!! I'm about to record a demo of myself and a few others, so I can get booked down in the Dallas area with various bands, and who knows, maybe even make some real money in the process. I'm tired of making monopoly money, the banks don't really like it when you try to make a deposit. They just look at me all confused. Like, 'I don't get it'. HAHAHAHA!!!! You probably don't get it either. It's ok, neither do I.

Well, don't know if I'm gonna watch a movie or not tonight, I'm kind of feeling it, but don't know if I'm gonna. BATMAN frekin ROCKED my face off!!!! My ear itches, Zox is playing Starry night, and it's kind of cool. Reggae style. I'm feeling more like a rastafarian every beat. HAHA!!! Big gulps eh, well, alright, see you later.

No comments: